Today is peer review day! I'm excited because it means after this week, the real dev work begins.
Overall, I think I did very well these 8 weeks. I was assigned the position of build master, I set up the GitHub repository for our game, consistently pushed to that each week and outside of class, and was on top of my communication in G+. I plan on arguing for a 4.5 or 5 for myself. I hope others feel the same way as I really think I did very well this half-semester.
I think my areas that need improvement are my work done outside of class, and my blogs. These past 2 weeks I did start working outside of class more, but I need to make it better. Once a week for a couple of hours (besides Wednesdays) is not acceptable to me.
This week I also focused on working more on the Decoy ability. It caused me a bit more stress than I thought it would, as an error I was running into was persisting until a moonlit drive back to my house when I had a light bulb moment on how to fix it mid-drive. It now works properly, you can control the spawning of the decoy by pressing the left bumper to activate the directional arrow, and then use the right thumbstick to control which direction it is pointing. Releasing the left bumper will then spawn the decoy.
The above image shows the decoy spawning ability with a placeholder arrow image.
No comments:
Post a Comment