- Ryan F's out of bounds wall
- Ryan F's wall "hit" effect
- A nice shader feature that I will be looking at to see how he did it
- Mario & Geoff's new level iteration
- Alex's William Tell armor and crossbow
Also I integrated my work that was done that I discussed in my previous 2 posts. This next day of class we will go over these changes and see what everybody thinks.
Tomorrow is also retrospectives for midterms! There are a couple things I know already that I didn't do the greatest on:
- Attending online meetings - There were a few online meetings that I just forgot to show up to, which is unlike me. I think this was just because of our changes in times for meetings, but I should've been at a lot more of the meetings. The one plus to this is that each time I wasn't able to make a meeting, I did post a standup and a notice that I wouldn't be there.
- Getting work done early - For some reason I've suffered from a temporary bout of procrastination this first half of the semester, tending to do my work more towards Sunday and Monday nights. I know this needs to change for me personally, as I hate staying up too late (which doing this forces me to do) and it also gives me less time to work on my tasks. I'll be working on getting my tasks started earlier this next half of the semester as I should have been doing this whole time.
For this first half of the semester I would give myself a 4. While I was doing good quality work, I felt I could have (and should have) done more. I should've pushed further into researching shaders and just generally pushed myself to do more, as I know I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment