Friday, November 13, 2015

Advanced Design Week 12 - Heavy Playtesting!

This week involved heavy playtesting (as usual, but this week is unique as it is the first week where I'm polishing now and not adding more features). I'm now able to attend the Friday playtesting sessions as well! This will definitely help speed up the polishing process in a good way.

This week marked the beginning to my AWESOME playtesting notes (I know right?). I went into excruciating detail just to avoid confusion and also so that you can look back at the notes and understand what was going on without having had to be there or have any sort of memory beyond knowing how to play the game.

Playtesting Notes

I even included pictures in it!

More Playtesting Notes

Pictures in this one too ;D

A list of changes we made after last weeks playtesting session:

Saurus Warriors:
   WS 5 to 4
   Sv 4+ to 5+
Temple Guard:
   T 5 to 4
   Sv 3+ to 4+
Ankylodon:
   WS 4 to 3
   S 4 to 3
Slann Psylord:
   Point Cost 100 to 150
Skink Priest:
   Point Cost 80 to 100
Plasma Tusker:
   S 6 to 5
Wraithbone Slicer:
   AP 5 to None
Wraithbone Halberd:
   AP 3 to 4


No comments:

Post a Comment