I looked into both Ork and Eldar formations quite extensively, and gained a good amount of inspiration from them and also gained some valuable insight into how formations are set up. The formations I created are named:
- Slann Gathering
- Carnosaur Pack
- The SkinKGB/Delta Skinks
I had a lot of fun with these, especially with the Slann and Skink formations. The Slann is a wonderful blend of Temple Guard and Slann/Skink psykers. It plays off of the fanatic relationship between the Temple Guard and Slann, and has the Slann giving the Temple Guard a nice buff through the use of a Force weapon (no not Star Wars).
The image above shows the different formations I made. While I love the Slann and Skink formations, I honestly believe the Carnosaur Pack formation is going to be absolutely staggering for the opponent to try and deal with.
The image below shows the definitions for the different special rules shown with each formation.
No comments:
Post a Comment